Helena Bonham Carter Channels Miss Havisham in 'Great Expectations' (Video)
The actress stars alongside Jeremy Irvine and Ralph Fiennes in Mike Newell's adaptation of the Charles Dickens classic.
When you need to cast a "Miss Havisham," there is perhaps none better to portray the eccentric spinster than Helena Bonham Carter.
The actress, whose real-life wardrobe is as famously off-kilter as that of the fictional Charles Dickens character, debuts in the role in a new international trailer for Mike Newell's adaptation of Great Expectations.
The film will screen next month at the Toronto International Film Festival and does not yet have a release date. Ralph Fiennes, Robbie Coltrane, Holliday Grainger and Jeremy Irvine of War Horse fame also star.
Watch the German-subtitled trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack