Helena Bonham Carter Avoids Golden Globes Fashion Mishap at BAFTA Awards
'I’m actually feeling quite elegant,’ she says of her Vivienne Westwood gown.
LONDON -- Helena Bonham Carter turned up to the Orange British Academy Film Awards in an elegant black Vivienne Westwood gown and black satin shoes, scotching speculation she was about to repeat her kooky Golden Globes appearance where she wore sunglasses and mismatched green and pink heels.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR