Helgeland new sheriff of 'Nottingham'
Brian Helgeland has been brought on board to rewrite "Nottingham," Universal Pictures' revisionist take on the legend of Robin Hood. Russell Crowe is starring, Ridley Scott is directing and Imagine Entertainment's Brian Grazer is producing.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR