'Hell's Kitchen' Producer ITV Creates Studios U.S. Group
UPDATED: After the acquisition in recent months of three other production companies, CEO Paul Buccieri gets expanded duties
The company behind Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares has cooked up a restructuring of its U.S. operations with the creation of the ITV Studios US Group, which is being led by Paul Buccieri, who is now president and CEO as well as managing director of ITV Studios International, it was announced Tuesday.
“The creation of this new Leadership Team will further underpin the momentum Paul has built as we continue to drive forward the expansion of the ITV Studios US Group,” says Kevin Lygo, managing director, ITV Studios.
The restructuring comes on the heels of the acquisitions of controlling interests in Gurney Productions (Duck Dynasty), High Noon Entertainment (Cake Boss) and Thinkfactory Media (Hatfields & McCoys).
As part of the restructuring, two current executives were given promotions. Julie Meldal-Hohnsen is now executive vp operations and Ivan Garel-Jones is executive vp business affairs.
In addition, Oliver De La Hoz is appointed executive vp finance. He formerly worked for PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Buccieri also continues to oversee production companies in Germany, France, Australia and Scandinavia.
Garel-Jones was previously senior vp of business affairs for ITV Studios America, where he brokered deals for major productions including Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares, both of which are on Fox Broadcasting.
Meldal-Johnsen was with ITV Studios International, most recently as director of legal and business affairs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack