'The Help's' Viola Davis Adopting Child
This would be the first child for the actress and her husband Julius Tennon, who have been married since 2003.
Oscar-nominated actress Viola Davis, one of the stars of the just-released film The Help, is adopting a child.
Davis and her husband, actor Julius Tennon are in the process of adding to their family, the actress told E! News on the red carpet at the premiere of The Help. This would be the first child for the couple, who have been married since 2003.
"We are about to adopt a baby," Davis said. She also revealed that they would be adopting "domestically" though did not elaborate any further.
Tennon has two children from previous relationships.
"Where The Help succeeds magnificently though is in character portraits by actresses Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer," he writes. "Davis’ Aibileen Clark is the epitome of deferential politeness with a 'm’am' at the end of every utterance. Yet her eyes speak volumes about the pain and anger she feels."
Davis was nominated for an Academy Award for 2008's Doubt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR