Henry Rollins Reveals Past Work With Charles Manson During KCRW Chat
Henry Rollins digs deep for KCRW's "Rare Cuts and Conversation" benefit event.
Henry Rollins may be best known for his raucous punk spirit, rapid fire radio show and uncanny ability to stoke audiences into a frenzy, but Thursday night, he added the title of punk professor -- or audio archeologist -- to his resume while hosting a benefit event for Los Angeles radio station KCRW.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR