Henry Winkler joins 'Royal Pains'
Actor will have a major recurring role on USA's hit show
Hank and Evan's father on "Royal Pains" is not a mystery anymore.
Henry Winkler is joining the breakout USA Network hit in a major recurring role next season, playing Eddie R. Lawson, the absentee father to Hank (Mark Feuerstein) and Evan (Paulo Costanzo) Lawson.
In "Royal Pains' " first-season cliffhanger, Hank learned that their father had taken the majority of the funds of his and Evan's company HankMed.
In the second season, Eddie arrives unannounced in the Hamptons, determined to reinsert himself into his sons' lives and make up for lost time, but his motives are unclear at best.
"Royal Pains," which centers on Hank Lawson, a disgraced New York City physician who reinvents himself as the hot new in-demand doctor-for-hire returns in the Hamptons, for a 18-episode second season in the summer.
The series, from Universal Cable Prods., also stars Reshma Shetty and Jill Flint.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR