'Her' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Falls in Love With Operating System (Video)
The Spike Jonze-directed drama hits theaters Nov. 20.
Joaquin Phoenix finds himself getting close with Samantha, a Siri-like personal assistant, in the trailer for Spike Jonze's Her.
Phoenix plays Theodore, an introverted man getting over a relationship who decides to install the "world's first artificially intelligent operating system" into his computer.
Samantha, voiced by Scarlett Johansson, not only checks his emails and organizes his life but engages Theodore playfully in banter and late night conversations.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR