'Her' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Falls in Love With Operating System (Video)
The Spike Jonze-directed drama hits theaters Nov. 20.
Joaquin Phoenix finds himself getting close with Samantha, a Siri-like personal assistant, in the trailer for Spike Jonze's Her.
Phoenix plays Theodore, an introverted man getting over a relationship who decides to install the "world's first artificially intelligent operating system" into his computer.
Samantha, voiced by Scarlett Johansson, not only checks his emails and organizes his life but engages Theodore playfully in banter and late night conversations.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR