Herman Cain Is Launching Web TV Venture (Video)
The ex-Republican presidential candidate will unveil "CainTV" on the Fourth of July.
Herman Cain is making the transition from former GOP candidate to internet pundit with a new web TV venture he's launching dubbed "CainTV."
Set to unveil on July 4 -- very patriotic of him -- the network follows in the path of Glenn Beck's GBTV. Cain offers a video teaser on CainTV's Facebook site (via Mediabistro). In the roughly 3 and 1/2-minute tape, he and a team of Cain enthusiasts rail off a slew of odd statements targeting Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and filmmaker Michael Moore.
"Hello, I'm Herman Cain. They think we are stupid," Cain declares. "We the people are coming, and we want our power back. Politicians in both parties are so smitten with alternative, or clean energym that they've somehow convinced themselves we no longer need oil. This is stupid!"
Watch the video below.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress