Mike Tyson Cast as Herman Cain in Funny Or Die's Election Year Kick-off (Video)
The website launches its Live Funny or Die hub for the 2012 election by lampooning various Republican candidates with help from Tyson and Darrell Hammond.
As 2011 winds down, Funny or Die has formalized plans for dedicated coverage of the 2012 presidential election.
"Live Funny or Die" launched Nov. 8, with an introductory video featuring most of the Republican candidates -- or at least comedians impersonating them.
Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Michele Bachman and Rick Perry are all represented, though the focus is clearly on Herman Cain, played here by Mike Tyson.
"Hello, Herman Cain here, with a message for the internet: You're way too complicated," Tyson says, before singing a little song about pizza.
Darrell Hammond takes on Perry, in what can only be described as a combination of his Saturday Night Live impersonations of Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
President Obama impersonator Reggie Brown also makes a cameo at the end to explain the only two things you need to hold a captive audience online: cats and breasts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting