HGTV Acquires Canadian Lifestyle Series 'Love It Or List It'
The home design series is the latest Canuck-made show to land on the U.S. cable channel as it reaches across the border to fill out its programming schedule.
TORONTO – HGTV has added another Canadian-made home design show to its U.S. schedule.
Australia’s Beyond Distribution has sold the U.S. cable channel 52 hours of the lifestyle series Love It Or List It from Canuck indie producer Big Coat Productions.
The property series, which airs on W Network in Canada, has homeowners decide between renovating their home or buying new real estate.
A fourth season of Love It Or List It is in the works.
HGTV earlier acquired or co-produced Canadian property and design-themed series Selling New York, Selling Los Angeles, Income Property and Junk Brothers as it reached across the border to fill out its U.S. schedule.
Beyond Distribution also said it sold the Margaret Cho-starrer Cho Dependent to Logo in the U.S. market.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR