HGTV Greenlights Three New Real Estate Series
The network has also renewed its popular 'Flip or Flop' series.
HGTV is beefing up its programming with three new real estate series.
The network has green lit three series for production: Flip It to Win It, Rent or Buy and Fixer Upper. This also comes with a second 13-episode arc approval of Flip or Flop, which has attracted 9 million adults 25 to 54.
Flip It to Win It pits expert flippers against each other to outbid for abandoned houses to renovate and resell for the highest return. The aptly titled Rent or Buy follows first-time houseowners as they decide whether to rent or buy, and Fixer Upper pairs struggling buyers with remodeling professionals to restore dilapidated houses.
Returning for a second season, Flip or Flop follows house flippers Tarek and Christina El Moussa as they turn houses for a profit. From paying cash sight unseen at an auction to renovations and showings and then resale, the show integrates the young couple's personal lives within the process of the flip.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10