HGTV Handyman Mike Holmes Splits Co-CEOs at Production Shingle
The top management revamp leaves Michael Quast as the sole CEO of The Holmes Group, while Pete Kettlewell launches Point Load Pictures, a joint venture with the TV home repair pro.
TORONTO - How many CEOs does HGTV home repair host Mike Holmes need?
Turns out one’s enough, so Holmes has restructured his production shingle by splitting up its co-CEOs.
The Canadian TV handyman, who’s usually gutting suburban homes on HGTV Canada and HGTV to replace shoddy construction or renovations, has named Michael Quast as the sole CEO of The Holmes Group.
The new leadership structure also leaves former CEO Pete Kettlewell to launch Point Load Pictures, a joint venture with Holmes that will produce TV series outside of The Holmes Group brand.
Holmes and Kettlewell have been behind popular HGTV series like Holmes on Homes and Holmes Inspection that bowed in Canada before airing stateside.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR