HGTV Handyman Mike Holmes and Michael Quast Part Ways
The CEO of The Holmes Group was production exec on the original "Holmes on Homes" series that launched the Canadian-based TV home renovation brand.
TORONTO - HGTV home repair host Mike Holmes has parted ways with Michael Quast, head of his Canadian-based production shingle The Holmes Group.
Quast, who served as the broadcast production executive on the original Holmes on Homes series that launched the iconic Mike Holmes TV brand, is leaving as part of an amicable split, according to both parties.
The move also follows Holmes hiring Canadian TV exec Shanna Albert as VP of development at a second production shingle, Point Load Pictures.
"We blazed a new trail and I’m very proud of what we created together," Quast, who became CEO of The Holmes Group last year, said in a statement Monday.
"I wish Mike and The Holmes Group long and continued success," he added.
There’s no word from the celebrity TV renovator on Quast’s replacement.
The Holmes Group is best known for its top-rated HGTV series Holmes on Homes and Holmes Inspections.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR