HGTV Orders 'Selling Los Angeles'
The spin-off of "Selling New York," which will follow high-end real estate brokers, starts pre-production in January 2011.
TORONTO -- As the saying goes, "If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere."
So Canadian indie producer JV Productions and Forget Me Not Productions are following up their Selling New York real estate series on the U.S.-based HGTV channel with a spin-off series about high-end real estate brokers in Los Angeles.
The Selling Los Angeles reality TV series will start pre-production in January 2011, and follows HGTV ordering another 39 episodes of Selling New York, which bowed stateside in March 2010.
As with Selling New York, the Los Angeles version will showcase three boutique real estate agencies battling to sell high-end properties.
The new episodes of Selling New York will bow on HGTV in January 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR