HGTV reupps 3 shows
HGTV has reupped three of its popular real estate series.
"House Hunters," produced by Pie Town Prods., follows people through the process of looking for and buying home.
"Hidden Potential," from Leopard Films, allows prospective homeowners the chance to see potential renovations before they buy using computer-generated graphics.
"My First Place," produced by High Noon Entertainment, follows first-time buyers as they search for, finance and purchase their first homes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game