HGTV spruces up 3 real estate shows
HGTV has reupped three of its popular real estate series.
"House Hunters," produced by Pie Town Prods., follows people through the process of looking for and buying home.
"Hidden Potential," from Leopard Films, allows prospective homeowners the chance to see potential renovations before they buy using computer-generated graphics.
"My First Place," produced by High Noon Entertainment, follows first-time buyers as they search for, finance and purchase their first homes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR