High Cinema ... In Spa Town
With its decidedly relaxed atmosphere and eclectic mix of gems from Eastern and Central Europe, the 66-year-old Karlovy Vary event offers an intimate, stress-free alternative to the usual festival frenzy.
Now that the craziness of Cannes has faded and before gearing up for the Venice and Toronto film festivals in late summer, industry players in the know like to slip off to the Czech Republic for a week's recovery in a spa town in Western Bohemia.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR