Les Moonves, Bob Iger Among 2013's Highest-Paid CEOs
The ten highest-paid CEOs of 2013 were announced on Tuesday, as calculated by the Associated Press and Equilar, an executive pay research firm.
CBS head Les Moonves, with $65.6 million, came in second to Nabors Industries' Anthony Petrello by nearly $3 million. Walt Disney's Bob Iger nabbed the seventh-highest spot on the list with $34.3 million.
Also among the top-billed executives are Viacom's Philippe Dauman, Discovery's David Zaslav, Time Warner's Jeffrey Bewkes and Comcast's Brian Roberts.
See the list below:
1. Anthony Petrello, Nabors Industries, $68.2 million, up 246 percent
2. Leslie Moonves, CBS, $65.6 million, up 9 percent
3. Richard Adkerson, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, $55.3 million, up 294 percent
4. Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor, $39 million, up 510 percent
5. Philippe Dauman, Viacom, $37.2 million, up 11 percent
6. Leonard Schleifer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, $36.3 million, up 21 percent
7. Robert Iger, Walt Disney, $34.3 million, up 46 percent
8. David Zaslav, Discovery Communications, $33.3 million, down 33 percent
9. Jeffrey Bewkes, Time Warner, $32.5 million, up 27 percent
10. Brian Roberts, Comcast, $31.4 million, up 8 percent