Hilary Duff Gives Birth to Baby Boy
The actress and her husband have named their first child Luca Cruz Comrie.
“Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie!”
Hilary Duff shared the good news of the birth of her and husband Mike Comrie’s son with her friends and fans on Thursday. The actress gave birth to a 7 pound, 6 ounce baby boy on Tuesday, March 20.
“He is surrounded by so much love!! Mom and baby are both doing extremely well,” Duff tweeted on Thursday.
“We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world,” she added.
Duff and Cromie, who got married in August 2010, made the announcement one year later that they were expecting her first child. She had announced the pregnancy on her website, saying that they were “extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter.” In October, Duff appeared on Ellen and revealed that she was having a boy.
Duff, known for her breakout role in Disney Channel's Lizzie McGuire, has also appeared in episodes of NBC's Community and CW's Gossip Girl and starred in the ABC Family movie Beauty & the Briefcase.
Comrie plays professional hockey for the NHL's Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR