Hillary Clinton Suffers Concussion After Fainting
A stomach virus is blamed for the incident.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has fainted and sustained a concussion, according to the State Department.
Clinton, 65, was "suffering from a stomach virus," according to State Department spokesman Philippe Reines, when she "became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion."
“She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors. At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon," Reines said.
A planned trip to the Middle East and North Africa was already canceled because of Clinton's stomach flu.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR