Hillary Clinton to Visit L.A. for Fundraising Event
The former secretary of state will visit Hollywood on Oct. 30.
Hillary Clinton is coming to Los Angeles.
The former secretary of state is scheduled to visit Southern California at the end of the month, on Wednesday, Oct. 30, for a luncheon benefiting Terry McAuliffe's Virginia gubernatorial campaign.
Taking place at the Beverly Hills home of mogul Haim Saban and his wife, Cheryl, individual tickets are being sold at $15,000 per person, while couples can attend for $25,000.
Clinton, who has close ties to McAuliffe, is hosting a $25,000-per-couple fundraiser on Tuesday, Oct. 15, in New York City as well as an evening reception Saturday, Oct. 19, in McLean, Va.
Prior to her Hollywood trip, Clinton will be making her way to New York City on Monday, Oct. 21, in a reception benefiting Bill de Blasio's New York mayoral campaign.
Tickets for that are selling for $1,000 per person.
Clinton will also visit Washington, D.C., on Thursday, Oct. 24, for a Center for American Progress event.
This comes after CNN and NBC scrapped plans for documentaries about Clinton, though conservative organization Citizens United is moving forward with its untitled movie. Temple Hill and The Arlook Group are also continuing to develop a biopic of the former first lady, Rodham.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram