6:00 AM PST 11/6/2012 by Todd McCarthy
Sacha Gervasi's entertaining biopic on the relationship between the filmmaker and his wife is absorbing and aptly droll.
The most publicly recognizable director during his lifetime has now, 32 years after his death, become the subject of two films set at nearly the same time: HBO's just-aired The Girl and Hitchcock.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR