Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry's celebrations and news.
WEDDING: Film/TV producer and former Paramount executive John Goldwyn (Dexter, I'm Not There) tied the knot in a commitment ceremony with his partner of more than seven years, hotelier and restaurateur Jeffrey Klein (Sunset Tower, New York's City Club and Monkey Bar), at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Inverness, Calif., on April 30. Emily Goldwyn, John's daughter, officiated the ceremony. The couple were later feted by Goldwyn's father, legendary producer and The Samuel Goldwyn Co. CEO Samuel Goldwyn Jr. at a lavish dinner reception for more than 100 of their friends and family at Samuel's Beverly Hills home May 7.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR