Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry's celebrations and news.
WEDDINGS: Foster-Hadid: Chairman of Verve Music Group David Foster wed Dutch former model Yolanda Hadid (who donned a Monique Lhuillier dress) on Nov. 11. Approximately 250 guests including Barbra Streisand, James Brolin, Oprah Winfrey, Brian Grazer, Avril Lavigne and Kate Hudson (who sang a duet with Lavigne) attended the nuptials at the Beverly Hills home of Haim and Cheryl Saban. The 16-time Grammy-winning producer and songwriter, who has worked with artists such as Celine Dion, Madonna and Seal, proposed to Hadid at a friend's Bel-Air home during the holidays in 2010.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR