Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry's celebrations and news.
ENGAGEMENTS: Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul became engaged to activist Lauren Parsekian, founder of The Kind Campaign, on New Year's Eve in Paris.
Mandate Pictures vp marketing and publicity Candice Grabois became engaged to web-series producer Rodney Rosene on Jan. 1.
British pop singer Bryan Ferry married Amanda Sheppard on Jan. 4 at the Amanyara resort on Turks and Caicos. Sheppard, who previously dated Ferry's son, wore a Lanvin dress for the beachfront ceremony. The couple have been together two years.
Producer Scott Stuber and wife Molly Sims, host of Lifetime's Project Accessory, are expecting their first child in June.
Film Independent appointed Sean McManus and Josh Welsh co-presidents Jan. 10.
Sonia Mehandjiyska will head new German sales giant Global Screen on Feb. 1.
Chris Kiriakatis was promoted to senior vp digital advertiser sales at Sony Pictures Television on Jan. 11.
James Kreckler was named vp advertising sales at NBCUniversal's iVillage on Jan. 10.
Relativity upped Gregory Shamo and Happy Walters to co-COOs and named Michael Rosner general counsel Jan. 11.
Rogers & Cowan named David Lust vp entertainment Jan. 12.
Rich Magallanes was promoted to senior vp current series at Nickelodeon Animation on Jan. 12.
Andy La Marca, a veteran production manager and producer who worked on such films as Twilight: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1, Piranha 3D and Grindhouse, died Dec. 30 of a heart attack in Los
Angeles. He was 57.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR