Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry's celebrations and news.
Van Dyke-Silver Wedding: Dick Van Dyke, 86, wed makeup artist Arlene Silver, 40, in an intimate ceremony at a Malibu chapel Feb. 29. The two met in the green room at the 2006 Screen Actors Guild Awards, where Silver did the actor's makeup. Silver, who wore a dress from Anthropologie, tells THR, "We're planning a bigger ceremony later, where I'll wear something fancier."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Did James Bond Want His Martinis 'Shaken, Not Stirred' Because Of An Alcohol-Induced Tremor?
- Rebecca Black: There Will Be No "Sunday" After "Saturday," Didn't Get Paid For "Friday"
- Women Rejoice At The News Of Beyonce's New Album, Because, Duh
- Oprah Winfrey Turned Down Roles In 'Prisoners' And 'The Paperboy'