Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry's celebrations and news.
BARRYMORE-KOPELMAN WEDDING: Drew Barrymore married art consultant Will Kopelman on June 2 during a low-key garden-themed ceremony at her Montecito, Calif., estate. The Kopelman family rabbi, flown in from New York for the occasion, officiated before guests including Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw, Cameron Diaz, Jimmy Fallon and Busy Philipps. Barrymore, who wore a custom Chanel dress created by Karl Lagerfeld, and Kopelman are expecting their first child together this year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pop Danthology's Mashup Of 68 Songs From 2013 Will Make You Wanna Dance
- The Mandela You Don't Know: The Savvy Politician Who Used the World Cup to Unite South Africa
- Idris Elba's 'Honour Of Stepping Into Nelson Mandela's Shoes', Film Royal Premiere As Former President Dies In South Africa
- Idris Elba: 'What An Honor It Was To Step Into The Shoes Of Nelson Mandela'