Hitched, Hatched, Hired
Inside the industry’s celebrations and news.
LOVE WEDDING: Nathan Love, a senior analyst at Lionsgate Films, wed Karen Alinauskas, who recently started an entertainment law practice, were married Jan. 17 in front of 10 friends in New York. The duo — who said their vows between dinner and dessert at producer and friend John Heyman’s home — are waiting to honeymoon but did fly to Park City on Jan. 21 to attend the Sundance Film Festival, where they met exactly two years earlier.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR