HLN Host Robin Meade to Release Debut Album
"Brand New Day" will be in stores June 21; "Morning Express" host to perform at CMA Music Fest on June 12.
HLN's Robin Meade, who hosts the daily morning series Morning Express With Robin Meade, is making the jump into music.
Her debut album, Brand New Day, is set for a June 21 release, and will be sold through Target and iTunes.
Country singer and Celebrity Apprentice winner John Rich, American Idol's Bo Bice, Kix Brooks and Sarah Buxton will be featured on the upcoming album.
Victoria Shaw, who produced Lady Antebellum's first album, produced Brand New Day. Meade co-wrote songs with Shaw, Rich, Gary Burr, singer-songwriter Billy Dean, Due West's Matt Lopez, among others.
Meade has performed with Kenny Chesney, Richard Marx, David Foster, Rich, and pianist Jim Brickman.
Here is the tracklisting:
"Put My High Heels On"
"Nice Bunch of Girls"
"Right Here Waiting"
"Letting it Go"
"Because You Think I Can"
Meade is also scheduled to perform at the CMA Music Fest in Nashville, Tenn. on Sunday, June 12 at 11:45 a.m. Central time on the Lay's Plaza Stage.
Morning Express airs from 6 a.m.-12 p.m. Eastern weekdays on HLN.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws