Holly Madison gets her own E! series
Docusoap will follow 'Girls Next Door' star in Las Vegas
Another "Girls Next Door" star is getting her own series.
E! Entertainment Television is set to announce a docusoap following former "Girls" star Holly Madison as she works and plays in Las Vegas.
"Holly's World" follows Madison on- and offstage as she stars in the Vegas production "Peepshow."
The network has ordered eight half-hour episodes for a summer debut. The decision follows the ratings success of the "Girls" spinoff "Kendra," which set records for the network last year.
"Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," said Lisa Berger, executive vp entertainment programming. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The series is produced by Prometheus Entertainment, Alta Loma Entertainment and Fox Television Studios, with Kevin Burns executive producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR