Holly Madison Insures Breasts for $1 Million
The "Girls Next Door" star says, "They're my primary money makers right now."
Girls Next Door star Holly Madison has insured her breasts for $1 million. The former Playboy cover subject says the Lloyd's of London contract will give her peace of mind while starring in the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas revue Peepshow.
Madison told People, "I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, 'why not?,' because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets."
Madison appears topless in the Vegas show, which charges $66-$126 a ticket before fees and taxes.
She also takes the concept of insuring her breasts in stride, "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve."
She says, "They're my primary money makers right now."
Madison has admitted to surgically enhancing her breasts in 2001 to their present D-cup status. She competed on Dancing With the Stars in 2009 and is prepping a new reality series about her life in Las Vegas, notes her website.
Her first claim to fame was as one of Hugh Hefner's live-in girlfriends.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR