Holly Madison Pregnant With First Child
The "Girls Next Door" star and boyfriend Pasquale Rotella are expecting their baby in March.
Holly Madison is adding a little bundle of joy to her world.
The Girls Next Door and Holly’s World star is pregnant with her first child.
Madison, 32,and boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, a party promoter, are expecting their baby in March.
“Holly and I are so excited to announce that we are going to be parents,” Rotella told People. “We’re in love and counting down the days until we meet our beautiful baby. I can hardly believe how lucky I am.”
Madison confirmed the pregnancy news on her Twitter.
“Thank you for all the words of congratulations!,” she tweeted on Wednesday.
Madison moved into the Playboy mansion in 2004, and was one of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner’s live-in girlfriends. She was one of three women featured on the E! reality show Girls Next Door. She announced her breakup from Hefner in 2008.
After leaving the Playboy mansion and Girls Next Door, Madison starred in the topless burlesque show Peepshow in Las Vegas and got her own show, Holly’s World, which ran for two seasons.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR