Holly Robinson Peete to Present at Talent Managers Heller Awards
Grant Show and "Glee's" Max Adler are among the presenters for the Sept. 19 event.
Holly Robinson Peete has been added to the list of presenters at the 12th annual Heller Awards, which honor individuals for excellence in the talent management industry, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Others who have been tapped to present are Max Adler (Glee), Katherine LaNasa (Longmire, Deception), Phil Lamarr (MADtv, Futurama), Rick Najera (MADtv), Addison Riecke (The Thundermans), Dan Lauria (Sullivan & Son), Maurice Benard (General Hospital), Deon Cole (Conan) and Grant Show (Devious Maids).
They join Gale Ann Hurd, Vivica A. Fox, William Shatner, Joan Rivers and Melissa Rivers at the awards ceremony, which will take place Sept. 19 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
The Heller Awards, named after Seymour Heller, will give awards that include manager of the year, commercial and theatrical agents of the year, commercial and theatrical casting directors of the year and a lifetime achievement award for management. Two new categories, voice over agents and voice over casting directors, will be awarded this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera