Hollywood Fest honoring Bigelow, Ephron
Pete Docter, Scott Farrar also award recipients
Kathryn Bigelow and Nora Ephron have been added to the roster of honorees that will be feted at 13th annual Hollywood Film Festival's Hollywood Awards on Oct. 26 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
"Up," directed by Pete Docter, will be recognized with the Animation Award, while "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and its visual effects supervisor Scott Farrar are set to receive the Visual Effects Award.
Bigelow will take home the Director Award for her work on "The Hurt Locker" as well as such earlier credits as "Point Break" and "Strange Days."
Ephron, who adapted "Julie & Julia," which she also directed, from the books "Julie & Julia" by Julie Powell and "My Life in France" by Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme, will receive the Screenwriter Awards. Among her other credits are "Heartburn," "Silkwood," "When Harry Met Sally" and "Sleepless in Seattle."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR