Hollywood Hideouts: Can You Score Table 1 Here?
How tiny e.baldi in Beverly Hills became the town's hottest lunch spot
Everyone should have Edoardo Baldi’s problems. “I’d like to throw Table 1 out the window,” says Baldi, 35, the chef/owner of Tuscan restaurant e. baldi, of the headaches of seating the house’s most important table. But then he’d be throwing Denzel Washington, Woody Allen, Simon Cowell or Eli Broad — along with their lobster ravioli — out the window as well.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR