Hollywood Hits the Red Carpet
When director Jason Winer welcomed the crowd at the Ziegfeld Theatre for the premiere of Warner Bros.' Arthur remake, he told the audience a story about one of the first interactions between stars Helen Mirren and Russell Brand. Addressing the actress, he said: "Helen, thank you for, on the second day of rehearsals, stopping the rehearsal, slapping Russell on the arm and saying, 'Stop respecting me.' That gave me the courage -- and all of us the courage -- to play." At the afterparty at the Harvard Club of NYC, an attitude of fun prevailed as well, with Dylan's Candy Bar (the Upper East Side sweets shop where a scene in the movie was shot) providing a colorful candy buffet.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!