Hollywood Hits the Red Carpet
When director Jason Winer welcomed the crowd at the Ziegfeld Theatre for the premiere of Warner Bros.' Arthur remake, he told the audience a story about one of the first interactions between stars Helen Mirren and Russell Brand. Addressing the actress, he said: "Helen, thank you for, on the second day of rehearsals, stopping the rehearsal, slapping Russell on the arm and saying, 'Stop respecting me.' That gave me the courage -- and all of us the courage -- to play." At the afterparty at the Harvard Club of NYC, an attitude of fun prevailed as well, with Dylan's Candy Bar (the Upper East Side sweets shop where a scene in the movie was shot) providing a colorful candy buffet.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game