Hollywood Hits the Red Carpet
THR’S POWER OF STYLE LUNCH: Call it the ultimate power lunch: Approximately 30 of the industry’s most influential women gathered to celebrate THR’s inaugural Power of Style issue, honoring the business’ most effortlessly chic executives. The event benefited Dress for Success, which provides career support and interview and workplace attire to low-income women. Guests such as The Newsroom actress Olivia Munn and 20th Century Fox TV’s Dana Walden sipped Champagne inside Spago’s Prive and talked about the challenge of dressing for the fete. “I did freak out a little bit this morning!” admitted Universal TV’s Bela Bajaria, who opted for a smart navy DVF dress and gray Prada bag. “I decided to just be comfortable and myself.” THR editorial director Janice Min addressed the crowd with senior writer Merle Ginsberg, who was relieved not to see “a sea of black suits.” “So much is communicated by what we wear,” said Min, noting L.A. -- despite stereotypes --is not “Ed Hardy and velour track suits.” -- Stacey Wilson
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR