Hollywood Hits the Red Carpet
Hollywood’s most in-demand hair and makeup artists stepped out for a rooftop luncheon hosted by The Hollywood Reporter at Chateau Marmont’s penthouse. The event, sponsored by beauty brands St. Tropez, M.A.C and Ojon, feted the magazine’s inaugural Beauty Issue and ranking of the top 25 beauty moments of 2012. Guests such as famed hairstylist Danilo, makeup artist Shane Paish, Parenthood’s Erika Christensen and Private Practice’s Kate Walsh mingled, and reality star and beauty book author Lauren Conrad gave those at her table a how-to on creating the perfect winged cat eye. “Overall, I think you should have fun with hair and makeup and take chances,” she said. “If you’re not sure what to do, focus on the basics — and red lips!” -- Carol McColgin
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!