Hollywood Hits the Red Carpet
Los Angeles PRESS CLUB NEJ AWARDS: The Los Angeles Press Club honored two leading ladies at its annual National Entertainment Journalism Awards at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel: actress Jane Fonda and Janice Min, The Hollywood Reporter's editorial director. Kathy Griffin introduced Min, who took the stage after THR's eight wins, including best publication and best website. Fonda was introduced with a song by her Newsroom co-star Jeff Daniels and a speech by Robert Redford. "When I hear L.A. Press Club, I think of the '70s -- the reporters were so hostile. Now I'm getting an award," marveled Fonda. "Of course, all those old guys are dead." -- Chris Krewson
AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Music's biggest names hit the action-packed American Music Awards red carpet at Nokia Theatre. The broadcast marked not only its 40th anniversary on ABC but also the first ceremony since founder Dick Clark's death in April. Said will.i.am, "Without him, there wouldn't be the industry that we have now." Stevie Wonder and Ryan Seacrest paid tribute to the late icon during the show, and other performers included Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Psy (with a surprise appearance from MC Hammer). -- Sophie Schillaci
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing