The Hollywood Reporter's 80th Anniversary Issue: Behind the Scenes (Video)
A behind the scenes look at the photo shoot for The Hollywood Reporter's 80th Anniversary issue. For the special year-end package, THR brought together the biggest names in the business, both on screen and off, who have made their mark in the business during our 80-year history.
Cover 1: Ed Asner, Betty White, Larry Hagman, Eva Marie Saint, Mickey Rooney and Debbie Reynolds. Photographed in L.A. by Art Streiber.
Cover 2: Anne Meara, Jerry Stiller, James Earl Jones, Gena Rowlands and Angela Lansbury. Photographed by Wesley Mann in New York.
Cover 3: Sidney Poitier, with Halle Berry, represent the first African-Americans to win Oscars for best actor (1964) and best actress (2002). Photographed by Peggy Sirota at Poitier's Beverly Hills house.
Check out the photo gallery from the shoot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack