Hollywood Reporter Correspondent Pamela Rolfe Wins Journalism Award
THR's Spain correspondent Pamela Rolfe to receive award for coverage of San Sebastian Film Festival.
SAN SEBASTIAN, Spain – The Hollywood Reporter’s Spain correspondent Pamela Rolfe has won the Basque Government’s award for international coverage of the San Sebastian International Film Festival and the region.
Isabel Muela, the director of tourism for the regional government, announced the award Tuesday-- along with one for Rocio Garcia of Spain’s widest circulating daily El Pais for national coverage--in the framework of the festival.
“Her articles about the San Sebastian Film Festival, prior to and during the event, have been crucial for the industry in the United States to know about the event,” Muela said.
Rolfe, who has covered the Spanish film and television industries for The Hollywood Reporter since 1997, will receive the non-cash award Wednesday night in a gala ceremony at the old-world Victoria Eugenia Theater before screenings of the Basque cinema sidebar.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR