The Hollywood Reporter Names Eriq Gardner Senior Editor
The New York-based journalist, who already contributes to the award-winning blog Hollywood, Esq., joins the staff to expand business coverage.
The Hollywood Reporter announced today that THR contributing editor Eriq Gardner has been named senior editor in New York. Gardner will be contributing to the magazine’s expanding business coverage as well as continuing to add to The Hollywood Reporter's award-winning legal entertainment blog, Hollywood, Esq.
"I’ve always been fascinated by an industry that both influences and is reflective of cultural change," says Gardner. “It’s exciting to work alongside a top-notch staff and cover the evolution of media and entertainment for an important publication like The Hollywood Reporter.”
A contributor to The Hollywood Reporter since 2007, Gardner has been the primary writer of Hollywood, Esq., a Webby Award-winning entertainment law blog launched in 2008 by THR news director Matthew Belloni and Gardner. The site has been recognized as one of the best law blogs by the American Bar Association and called a “must-follow” by Legal Times.
Before working at The Hollywood Reporter, Gardner was New York bureau chief of national business-tech publication Upside magazine. He has been a regular contributor to Slate, The New York Post, Psychology Today, Billboard and Bloomberg and has appeared as a guest commentator on CNN, CNBC, NPR and ESPN.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!