THR Accepting Nominations for 19th Annual Next Generation Issue
Think you know someone who will be running Tinseltown in a few years? THR is now accepting online nominations of executives 35 and under in the categories of agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and publicity.
What do DreamWorks' Stacey Snider, Warner Bros.' Jesse Ehrman, Electus’ Ben Silverman, ABC Family's Marci Cooperstein and Fox’s Mike Darnell all have in common? They are just a few of the entertainment industry's top executives who have been featured in The Hollywood Reporter’s annual Next Generation issue, the guide to 35 of Hollywood’s best and brightest leaders under age 35.
THR is now accepting online nomination submissions for the 19th edition of the Next Gen issue, which hits newsstands Nov. 7. Candidates should be submitted in the following categories: agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and publicity.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 7.
To be considered, nominees must be 35 or younger on Nov. 7, 2012.
Don't lie! (We check IDs.)
Log your submissions at thr.com/nextgennoms.
All email submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR