The Hollywood Reporter Relaunches Back-Issue Store
The newly designed shop.hollywoodreporter.com lets users buy issues of the magazine from 2010 until today.
The Hollywood Reporter has relaunched shop.hollywoodreporter.com, a one-click way to buy issues of the magazine dating back to its 2010 relaunch as a weekly publication.
The site, which also allows users to subscribe as well as purchase two editions of the Hollywood Creative Directory, features an easy-to-use search function.
The issue of THR that's currently on newsstands is available to purchase for $5.99. Older issues and collector's issues cost $10.99.
The site launched Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws