The Hollywood Reporter Launches Facebook Entertainment News Reader
The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader, a free app, allows readers to share entertainment news from THR.com.
The Hollywood Reporter has announced the launch of The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader, a free Facebook app that allows readers to read and share entertainment news, reviews, blog posts and videos from the leading entertainment news outlet.
The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader is the first social reader for entertainment news.
"People love to share and talk about anything that has to do with Hollywood and the entertainment industry," says THR editorial director Janice Min. "The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader offers readers a seamless way to share and discuss the entertainment content they love."
The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader provides access to nearly all of the content on THR.com without having to leave Facebook. The app also allows readers to like, comment on and share articles, blog posts, and videos they find interesting.
The release of The Hollywood Reporter Social Reader marks another digital milestone for THR, which has seen 85 percent growth in traffic to the site over the past year and launched iPhone and iPad apps.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack