Hollywood Reporter taps Michaela Apruzzese
LA Times exec named associate publisher, entertainment
Michaela Apruzzese has been named associate publisher, entertainment, of The Hollywood Reporter and will oversee entertainment industry advertising across the brand's platforms. She will assume her post in early June and report to publisher Lori Burgess.
Apruzzese now serves as the director of movie advertising for Los Angeles Times Media Group.
"Michaela's rich array of advertising and marketing experience across print, broadcast and digital in both trade and consumer media will be an important asset to The Hollywood Reporter," said Richard Beckman, CEO of THR owner e5 Global Media.
In her role at the L.A. Times Media Group, Apruzzese is responsible for nearly $100 million in revenue through entertainment industry advertising and marketing campaigns for the L.A. Times and other Tribune properties across print, broadcast, digital and events.
Previously, she was publisher of Law.com and National Law Journal and west coast sales director for the Robb Report.
"Michaela has had great success in the entertainment industry and with just about every other category of marketer," Burgess said. "She will be a strong addition to our leadership team."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR