The Hollywood Reporter's Exclusive 'Wolf of Wall Street' Cast Discussion to Air on PBS SoCaL
Episode 1 of THR's new series "In Focus," featuring Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Terence Winter and Jonah Hill, will air Dec. 29 and Jan. 6 on the public broadcaster, which reaches 18 million viewers in Southern California.
The Hollywood Reporter's intimate discussion with The Wolf of Wall Street director Martin Scorsese, stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, and screenwriter Terence Winter is headed to PBS SoCal.
The 30-minute interview, Episode 1 of THR's new series "The Hollywood Reporter in Focus," was shot at New York's Le Parker Meridien hotel. The frank discussion touches on topics such as quaaludes, why the film had too much sex for the censors and more details from the story of a busted stockbroker so debauched, he defies belief.
The discussion will air on PBS SoCal's HD channel at 6 p.m. on Dec. 29 and again on Jan. 6, and on digital widescreen channel PBS SoCal Plus at 7 p.m. Dec. 29, 10:30 p.m. Jan. 6, and 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Jan. 7. PBS SoCaL reaches more than 18 million viewers in Southern California on its HD channel (KOCE), including viewers in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.
The Wolf of Wall Street episode's airing follows THR and PBS SoCaL's partnership in producing "The Hollywood Reporter Roundtables" series, which features Hollywood's leading Academy Award contenders in intimate discussions. Broadcasts of the five-part series kick off Dec. 22 on PBS SoCaL and will continue with new episodes during the holiday season through Dec. 30.
Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Emma Thompson, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey, Steve McQueen, Alfonso Cuaron and Forest Whitaker are among the A-list stars slated to appear. The Hollywood Reporter will continue to feature a photographic and print version of the series in its weekly magazine, in its weekly iPad edition at THR.com/iPad and online at THR.com.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)