Hollywood Talent Agencies Join Together to Support the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
The weeklong fund-raising drive is called Hatch, which stands for Hollywood Agencies Together Combat Hunger.
Hollywood's major talent agencies have banded together to support a weeklong effort benefitting the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank that begins today.
The food and funds drive is titled Hatch -- Hollywood Agencies Together Combat Hunger. The website for Hatch is located at www.lafoodbank.org/hatch and visitors are invited to contribute to the site.
ICM agent Todd Hoffman, inspired by a similar initiative on the part of the legal community, reached out to the other agencies involved to organize the effort. The participating agencies are ICM, CAA, WME, UTA, Paradigm, APA, Abrams Artists Agency, Gersh, Innovative Artists, the Kaplan Stahler Agency, Montana and the Osbrink Agency.
The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank provides food to more than 1,000 charitiable groups throughout Los Angeles County. It provides enough food for 770,000 meals per week, 40 percent of which go to children under 18. According to the agency, every dollar reaised equates to five pounds of food for those in need.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR