Hollywood's Feelings About Netflix's $100 Million 'House of Cards' Deal
11:00 PM PDT 3/23/2011 by Paul Bond
The current issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine explores whether the pact for 26 hours of original content was bold or a bust.
This story appears in the April 1, 2011 edition of The Hollywood Reporter.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile